Thursday 10 July 2014

EDUC 5843 - July 10th Design Presentation Day :)

What an interesting day! This course has provided me with the opportunity to go out of my logical square of absolutes and into a learning space that has rekindle a dormant creative side to my teaching and leadership praxis. Today's activity created a rush of different emotions for me, primarily of fear and excitement.  The emotion of fear was created by the uncertainty of how our project challenge would be tackled and whether or not we had clearly laid out the process to our classmates.  Having said that, there was also a sense of excitement as to what kind of prototype would be created.  With these emotions in tow, I jumped into today’s class with both feet and got wet both figuratively and actually (thanks Kat :)) 

I created the wordle below to highlight some of my thoughts about the activity today and how it "CREATED EXCITEMENT AND FEAR" in constructive and positive way!


No comments:

Post a Comment