Thursday 3 July 2014

EDUC 5843 - Creative Design Acadia - Day One

When I signed up for this course, I did not know what to expect.  Needless to say, today made all those worries disappear, especially, when we began to talk about unpacking redesign of the classroom.  The creative notion that this course has the potential for is mind blowing and I'm looking forward to the engaged conversation about technology in the classroom.  But more importantly, the opportunity to engage with new colleagues from across the country.

The blank napkin activity was a great way to start our afternoon and I look forward to creating and sharing news ideas with new colleagues.

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” 
― Dr. SeussI Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment